Jun 23, 2008

Oh man, the last post is what happens when I forget to edit a post before it goes up. Ugh, oh well, it is up there and I guess it is staying that way! I am pleasantly surprised that gsbrace could decipher it enough to leave a comment. I was too excited for the beach to edit!

Ah, the beach. My fiery sunburn* confirms my belief that SPF50 is the ONLY way to go. Curse my Irish skin.

*ALL UP AND DOWN MY LEGS, MY ARMS, MY FACE, MY BACK, MY FEET. GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF OHMIGOD MAKE THE BURNING STOP.

Later tonight I will post another story like the one about my house doing that thing where it caught fire. It will be about my late night experience in center city Allentown when I was 15. It was pretty crazy.

2 comments:

Bernie O'Hare said...

Katie Bee, Looking forward to your latest adventure.

Geoff Brace said...

blimey! Sunburn on Irish skin is the work of the brits.

Irish eyes might be smiling, but when the skin is burning, the eyes are also crying.