Oct 30, 2008

Stressed Out!

Right now school and all the stuff going on in my life outside of it is doing a number on my system. I have 45678965432 kajillion billion things to do before I get on that plane tomorrow and exactly none of them can be completed in the time allowed if I am going to get passing grades and enough sleep NOT to be a Worst Wedding Guest EVER this weekend. I like to try to put things in perspective for myself and say things like, "In ten years, what's gonna matter more? Family or Spanish/History/Sociology homework?" but now it is that those things matter equally. Unless I want to destroy everything I've been working for these past 14 years.

GOOD GOD I'VE BEEN IN THE AMERICAN EDUCATION SYSTEM FOR FOURTEEN YEARS WHAT IS IT DOING TO ME MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT ALL GO AWAY PLEASE.

I'm stressed. Don't expect any substantial posting this week. Or next week. Maybe not even the week after that.

Life! What did I ever do to you?!?

3 comments:

Chris Casey said...

Take a deep breath, kiddo, you will muddle thru, I have no doubt.

Blah Society said...

Katie,

I can't stress how much I can relate to you. We seem to be in the same boat. I'm surprised I made it this far.

Katie Bee said...

@chris -i'm trying! it just seems that every time i try to slow down and take one, everything rushes past me!

@a.j. - i'm surprised i wake up each day! alas, we are students and such is our lot. i'm sure that we're going to look back on this as the best time of our lives or something. nostalgia does that, erases the bad, stressful parts, i mean.