Jul 4, 2008

The Haphazard Garden II



I don't know what's going on here, either. Is that parsley? Oh, carrots, you say? Peppers or tomatoes? Both? Zuchinni or cukes? Beans or what?

I really am not sure about what we've got growing in here. We forgot to label any rows and we forgot to make a map of what was going on. Those tomatoes need to be caged. I am super-jealous of Sarina's garden. But I guess that's what you get when you actually plan it out.

OH MAN next year I should probably listen to seed spacing advice. This garden is more like a jungle. A baby bunny jungle. I found a baby bunny in the driveway and rescued him/her (it was so soft!) and released him/her into our garden. I told him/her to stay away from lawn mowers. I hope he/she didn't figure out the garden was edible. Everything is still intact, so I'm pretty sure we're safe. Bad judgement on my part. Should have put the bunny in the neighbor's garden instead.

No comments: